The static cutting of diamond wire cutting is also called non-prejudice demolish which is newly developed in recent years. The new static demolish is an environmental, high-efficient, safe cutting technique which is a specially designed for cutting and separating large steel reinforced concrete or stone block at quarry. By the high-speed drive from oil hydraulic motor, the diamond wire saw with certain amount diamond beads on it surround cut the object. Under certain tension, the wire saw grind and cut the objects, and the chipping and heat is took away with cooling water, the concrete and stone block are separated into several parts in this way finally.
The feature of ChinShine diamond wire cutting rope:
1. Since the diamond grits are took as the grinding material, any hard material can be cut and separated;
2. The diamond wire saw moves and works by the power of hydraulic motor, the steady and smoothly running hydraulic pump remotely control the hydraulic motor by high-pressure pipeline, therefore, the vibration and noise can be minimized farthest, and the concrete can be statically cut and separated in stationary state;
3. By using diamond wire saw, you can cut stone or concrete without a shape and size limit, the wire saw can cut the them from any direction like diagonal, vertical and horizontal;
4. By feeding cooling water, the run up wire saw can be cooled down during cutting, and the chips will be took away by the water which can be recycle-used;
5. The fast cutting speed and large power is the greatest advantage of diamond wire cutting marble which is incomparable.
Why buy diamond wire saw cutting and diamond wire cutting rope for sale from ChinShine?
* ChinShine diamond wire for marble cutting have been market tested for over 12 countries.
* Compared with most suppliers, we could ensure that our cutting efficiency is increased at least 20%
I bought different blades and segments from "XX" and you, the 350mm blades bought from xxx(other supplier) falling off segments, however the segments we bought from you for our 3000mm blade are very good and we are happy with them, I will be putting in an order for more segments in two weeks time, I will definitely buy your blades, thank you for providing such good segments for us.
--Maci** from Poland
"Congratulations, after the evaluation of all the saw blade supplier, we are very happy with your quality. You will become our important supplier. Now, we ask you to specify the lead time of production for orders of 400 blades, send me the total price, invoice please."
--Lore** from Italy
"Mikayla and company, you have always been true and honorable to your word. It has been a pleasure dealing with you in this past year.
I look forward to many more years to come."